We know how hard it can be to figure out your ring size. Just like the weather, clothes, things change!
We're here to help you find the right fit.
Check out our ring sizing guide below, or order your own free ring sizer here, just pay shipping & handling.
Our guide will help you find your ring size, convert your ring size to international sizing, and let you know how ring style can affect how it fits.
To determine your ring size, do the following:
- Cut a thin piece of paper, enough to comfortably fit around the desired finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the paper where the ends meet.
- Use a ruler to measure the length. It is best to measure in millimeters to get the most accurate measurement, but we've included inches and millimeter conversions in our custom chart for your convenience.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to fit your knuckle snugly.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Some rings will fit you differently, even if they're the same size! If it's a larger, thicker band, sometimes a size up will fit more comfortably. Thin rings slide more easily over the knuckle so think about which finger you'll be wearing it on and if the knuckle is slightly bigger and the ring has a thick band, you may want to order one size larger.